Wednesday, December 3, 2008

an advent miracle...

Ok, so the sheer multitude of updates is a little ridiculous, but this is important.

We are having all the people in our program up to Yakima this weekend, including the ones from Salt Lake, so we have been cleaning like demons. I mean REALLY cleaning. Moving furniture, cleaning under things.

So two months ago I lost my flashdrive. It had all my coursework on it, lesson plans, two completed novel drafts. I cried for a week after the tragedy.

Last night we moved the couch, and guess what had been under it for two whole months!

I cried again, said some things that shouldn't be written or said by a Catholic school teacher, and then proceeded to me SUPERhappy.

I thought you should all know.

6 comments:

Ruthann said...

That's incredible! I'm so excited for you - and for me, because now I get to read the new and revised Aelyn draft, right?

Right???

meagan said...

Whee! I want to read too. :-)

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!!

Sara said...

yessssssssssssssss

K.M. Camiolo said...

woohoo!
and now get one of those lanyard things and wear it around your neck. And print a hard copy of the novel!!!
(when our computer most recently went fuzzy I panicked, and that was over 37 pages of novel in verse that I haven't printed...I feel your pain at least on the chapter level, if not the big whomping completed work level!)

My college roommates freshman year made me do that with my apartment key. Wonder why? ; )

must go make Rosie de-stuffed-animal her bed...AGAIN. We have a limit of 6, she was up to 18 again, I think at last count.

peace,
k
(only 17 days!!)

Crystal said...

remember the time you thought you lost your flashdrive but it was really in the lining of your bag? dont ask me why i remember that, but im glad you found it! oh yes, and call me!