Friday, June 27, 2008

Some Quotes for the quote lover...

I'm starting off this post with a homage to my lovely old roommates and our strange habit of writing quotes on scraps of paper, random white boards, etc. Here are some of the random things that get said in graduate education classes:

"Don't even think of my applesauce" -Classroom Management

"Teachers have dogs too, that they have to kick at home"- CM

"You always have to have Darth Vader, you know, to balance out the force" -CM

"Someone is a little wad here on the great sidewalk of life." - CM

"This makes my brain hurt less" -S my roommate

"I want to know a little about odd ex-nuns teaching economics" - Theories of Learning and Development

"I cut her just a little bit of slack for the whole 'giving birth' thing" -TLD

Two positives make a negative. That's sarcastic." TLD

"If you don't get it the first time, it turns out, louder and slower just freaks people out." TLD

"It's not saying you're wrong, it's a competing alternative truth" TLD

I'll be back with an actual post later...have class soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's totally true about sarcasm...